Would you like to learn to sew, improve your skills or just spend time with like-minded people? If so, come and join one of my Sewing Workshops
- Sewing workshops in my sewing studio in a beautiful seaside location at Maloneys Beach, just north of Batemans Bay, NSW
- Morning or afternoon tea provided with home-made cake or biscuits
- Small groups or one on one tuition
- Bring your own supplies or resource kits can be provided at an additional cost
I hold small group workshops to allow for a relaxed, personalised experience. They are booked on a first come, first served basis. There will be a maximum of three people per workshop to comply with Covid restrictions
The next block of Sewing Workshops are:
Japanese Knot Bag Workshop – Wednesday 30 June 2021 – 3 hours
Learn to Appliqué Workshop * – Friday 2 July 2021 – 3 hours – 1 place left!
Reversible Tote Bag Workshop * – Wednesday 7 July 2021 – 3.5 – 4 hours – 1 place left!
* Discount available if you book the Learn to Applique and Reversible Tote Bag workshops together *
Start your sewing journey here! Click to book a Sewing Workshop or contact me if you would like to put your name down for a workshop at a later date or have an idea for a sewing workshop you’d like to attend. Please include your mobile number and email address when booking so I can contact you with workshop details. Payment is required when booking
Sewing Workshops – Cancellations and Transfers
Sewing Workshops are non-refundable. As I offer small group workshops I cannot offer a refund unless I am able to re-book the place or someone else can attend in your place. However if you are unable to attend and wish to cancel your booking the cost of purchasing a resource kit if purchased is refundable minus any transaction processing fees of 2.5% (if applicable)